It’s summer and so S’mores seem to be on lots of people’s minds. Kids love S’mores and adults love to buy the ingredients so that the kids can make them. But, pay attention and you will see that S’mores are being made and eaten by adults too. Why? Because they are really good.
I came upon this recipe for S’mores Pizza and thought “This is a great idea because it brings S’mores into the house and onto our year-round menu.”
So, you may be making S’mores while grilling this summer, but when the summer is over and the cold has set in, make this S’mores Pizza. It will make everyone think of summer and you will be a hero!
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups graham crackers, broken in 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- chocolate syrup, for garnish (optional)
- Spread the softened cookie dough into a lightly greased pizza pan, flattening it to the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until it begins to brown SLIGHTLY.
- Remove the cookie from the oven and sprinkle the top with with the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Return the cookie to the oven for 5-8 minutes until crust is brown and chips and marshmallows are melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup, if desired.