Love, love, love these no-bake desserts! Here’s a great make ahead recipe that simply requires assembly. Simple, delicious ingredients combined, chilled, and ready to eat with little to no effort!
If you love Snickerdoodle recipes, this Frozen Snickerdoodle Crunch Cake is going to hit the spot. Make it ahead and surprise the family. Frozen Snickerdoodle Crunch Cake will make you VERY popular!
- 1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, finely crushed
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1 (8 oz.) box cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) tub whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon chips
- Nonstick baking spray
- Spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with nonstick baking spray. In a large bowl, combine Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ crumbs, melted butter and 1/4 cup of the cinnamon-sugar mixture together, stirring until well mixed. Press half of this mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and cinnamon chips. Spread mixture on top of the crust.
- Top with remaining crust, sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 8 hours.
- To serve, slice into squares and enjoy!
Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.